Vending machine owner operators understand that their machine is their 24/7 storefront. They rely on these machines to be up and running 100 percent of the time to serve every customer, every time, no matter the denomination in the customer’s pocket. No one wants to lose out on a sale because their machine will only accept one denomination or worse yet, because the bill validator is out of service. When considering vending machine parts, particularly currency validators, the Conlux Bill Validator should be at the top of your list.
Why Choose the Conlux Bill Validator?
Simplicity and flexibility are the hallmarks of the CV1000 Conlux Bill Validator. You can choose to accept bills from $1 to $20 at the push of a button while the validator remains conveniently installed in the vending machine. Programming updates are available with the use of a BPM (bill programming module) right in the field. The Conlux is simple to operate and highly reliable.
Features of the CV1000 Conlux Bill Validator:
- Accepts bills from $1 to $20 at a 95 percent acceptance rate
- Acceptance sensors utilize optical technology and boast dual pellet sensing
- Accepts four different coupon options, including a secure low-cost option, which will allow you to market to a wider customer audience
- Designed to clear the latest LCD screens on vending machines
- Cashbox comes in 300 and 500 note capacities with dual side entries to allow easy access to the cashbox
- Eliminate service calls for jammed bill acceptors
Servicing and Financing Your Conlux
Reduce your vending machine repair costs with our two year warranty on each Conlux Bill Validator. Our service centers are conveniently located throughout the United States. We provide a rapid response should you be in need of warranty or repair services. Upgrading to Conlux Bill Validators? Check out our easy financing option online for orders of 50 or more bill validators.