The best way to ensure your business is running smoothly is to ensure that the machine is always running steadily, and not experiencing avoidable downtime and repairs. Here’s how to keep your equipment operating well and working for as long as possible, avoiding repairs and improving revenues.
Follow these simple vending machine maintenance tips: Regular maintenance is one of the most significant ways to lessen the likelihood of vending machine repair needs. If you know how to fix devices, you can save money. However, everybody should be aware of the machine’s maintenance procedures to keep it in excellent operating condition and avoid significant challenges.
Easy Steps to Maintaining a Vending Machine:
- Ensure Better Positioning: To maximize ventilation and limit the danger of overheating, keep vending machines at least 4 inches away from walls. Overheating and UV discoloration may be avoided by keeping your vending machine out of direct sunlight. Also, make sure vending machines are perfectly balanced on the ground.
- Proper Plug-in: Most providers get calls claiming a vending machine they installed isn’t operating. Most of the problem is mainly because the equipment has been disconnected from its power supply. Sometimes all it takes to fix a vending machine issue is re-plugging it.
- Keep it Clean: To eliminate dirt and bacteria, wipe down and clean surfaces regularly. Clean the condenser coils using compressed air or a brush every 3 months, depending on the site’s cleanliness. Depending on usage, clean all accessible portions of the vending machine at least twice a year with mild detergent, warm water, and a soft cloth. Using compressed air to clean the condenser coils regularly extends durability. The lifespan may extend if your machine is placed in a cleaner environment.
- Clean the bill acceptor: This portion may be cleaned with a moist cloth or disinfectant wipe. When a consumer makes a purchase, this is the most crucial portion of the vending machine since it helps to check and read the cash value. Cleaning can assist in lessening the likelihood of money being trapped.
- Periodic Check: Checking the voltmeter and ammeter, as well as the machine’s voltage and ensuring that the correct amount of power reaches the machine will significantly extend the machine’s life.
Choose vendnet that lets you order parts, provides technical support and a variety of instructional videos that help troubleshoot. Also, keep in mind that the manufacturer of vending machines must provide documentation on spare parts and procedures to maintain the machines functioning smoothly.